Hear the rest of our conversation with Randy by clicking here or by subscribing to Reports!
Support us by:
If you liked this episode, check out our conversations with
- Gavin Rogers, where he talks about joining the migrant caravan and building friendships with those who are unhoused in San Antonio, Texas
- Ryan Klinck, where he shares about see his unhoused friends as saints.
- Jerry Herships, pastor of AfterHours, which meets in bars and serves PB&J and Communion to his friends in public parks in Denver, CO.
Thanks to our amazing supporters, including
- Patrons like you
- Path1: The church planting agency of the United Methodist Church
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Bayit: Your Jewish Home
- The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
Stay tuned next for: A conversation about Christian formation and new spiritual communities with Kenda Creasy-Dean of Princeton Seminary